Tuesday, January 16, 2007

First Day of School





This is Leah and I on our first day of school. Awwwwww, I know. I've done a picture like this since I started kindergarten. It's fine. The other picture is after our first day of classes. We stopped to get something since we successfully finished our first day of school in Spain. (It was pretty painless.) Leah got a sundae from this pastelería and cafetería that sold only sandwiches without crust. Not appetizing to look at. Too uniform. I cracked and got..........you guessed it: Starbucks. The coffee shops we were finding didn't have mixed coffee drinks. But it was scrumptrulescent! Oh, and we decided to walk home from school so we could check out some rabajas (huge sales) at the shops. And what kind of a store did I find that cracked me up?...........a SOCK store. It had nothing but socks! Crazy talk. I guess it must be a speciality shop. I'm just gonna throw it out there that I love the fact that my classes don't start until 2 on Mondays & Wednesdays and 5 on Tuesdays and Thursdays.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home